Finding the right Realtor is hard! Yes, of course, they are a dime a dozen these days and I’m sure you know at least 5 that are just dying for your business. But it isn’t smart to pick a realtor simply because they are your friend or family or because you feel obligated.
Here is what you should look for:
- They have to know the area well and should be a local or frequent the area often.
- They should have a good reputation with other realtors in the community.
- They should have experience!! With buyers and sellers alike.
- They need to be smart and know the contracts. IN AND OUT.
- They need to be organized or your
dealcan and will fall apart. Don’t be fooled by a well-dressed salesman. Find the real deal.
- They work for a classy reputable broker. Very important for marketing especially when you are selling your home.
- They have RECENT SALES. Ask them what they have sold recently or search online yourself. Real Estate laws are changing daily and you need somebody who is currently in the game and his recent experience.
- Read all of their Zillow reviews! Zillow reviews are accurate and Zillow verifies that it is a real client by making the reviewer put the address of
themhome that was bought or sold and it asks the reviewer i what way did they work with the agent.
MY RECOMMENDATION? MY SISTER OF COURSE .. The smartest gal you ever shall meet… check it out
Plus if you are selling your home you can use the code: THATOCMOMLIFE1000 to get $1000.00 gift card to Home Depot at the close of escrow!
Danae has been doing Real Estate in Orange County for 11 years among a few other highlights:
*Leader and owner of The Danae Aballi Group
*14 years of full-time sales and marketing experience*Certified short sale/foreclosure and property management specialist
*Previous manager of top real estate teams achieving over $500 million in closed sales
Don’t just take my word for it… Here are some testimonials:
And you can see tons more HERE