My kids love to paint and get messy and they love art! So do I .. but sometimes i hate letting them get messy in my own house so I’m always looking for great art classes where they can learn, explore, and get messy some where other than my house! Here are my top 5 favorites that are as in and around the Newport Beach area.
1. Little Artist Lab – Tustin The Little artist program is for kids ages 3.5 to 5. They offer camp days, drop in days or discounted class packages!
2. Timree – Newport Beach This is my all-time favorite because you make art that you actually want to keep and hang up! All of the designs are ultra cute and fashionable or fun! For kids you have to be 6-12 years old. After that it’s the adult price. They offer birthday parties, summer camps, and after-school paint days! Also on a side note – it’s a really fun moms night out too!
3. Palette Station – Tustin These classes start at age 5 and go up to the teens. It’s known for birthday parties and summer camp but they also have wonderful drop-in classes or packages you can buy!
4. Color me mine – South Coast Metro Every Wednesday is kids day and all kids under 12 can paint for the day for just $4.00 plus the cost of any ceramic you purchase. The only downfall, my kids break the ceramic every damn time!
5. Lisa Albert Art Studio – Costa Mesa How cute is this art studio and clay house!! Plus this summer they are doing a summer camp with yoga art and cooking! Sounds like a dream to me! Most classes are ages 5-13 and they are 1 week long rather than drop-ins!