2018 Chrysler Pacifica minivan.
So I finally got the minivan I have been dreaming of and it’s everything I wanted and more!!
I only had to beg my husband for about a year to actually get it 🙂 And while most of my friends laughed at me, I have never cared about having “the coolest car”. I am a practical girl when it comes to cars, and I care about is the functionality, the sliding doors and all of the amazing space! Plus the vacuum inside is a major bonus!
Read on to see a video review of the interior, along with the selling points that we love as a family of 4.
The blacked out S Package
Parking Assistance on So Many Levels
An available 360° Surround View Camera( Disclosure2) provides a bird‘s-eye view of the Chrysler Pacifica, using four cameras positioned around the vehicle to create a fully stitched image.
PARKSENSE® FRONT AND REAR PARK ASSIST
No matter how carefully you drive, objects can come out of nowhere. Thankfully, the Chrysler Pacifica is here to lend a hand with standard ParkSense® Rear Park Assist with Stop( Disclosure3) and available Front Park Assist
My favorite features
- 2nd-Row and 3rd-Row Stow ‘n Go® Seats
- All leather interior black seats
- Interior vacuum that works without having to plug anything in, makes it easy to clean up kids snacks and messy feet on the floor.
Nappa Leather Buckets Seats w “S” Logo
- Ventilated Front Seats
- Ventilated front seats are designed to bring you more luxury and comfort. As ambient temperatures increase, ventilated seats circulate cooler cabin air and draw heat away from the seat surfaces.
- 2nd-& 3rd-Row Window Shades
- 2nd-Row In-Floor Storage Bins
- 3-Zone Auto Control Front / Rear Air Conditioning
- Full Sunroof with Power Front and Fixed Rear
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Apple car play
- Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls
- Amazing sounds system with 20-Speaker Harman Kardon® Sound Group