If you are planning an event big or small, it’s always a hunt to find the best catering companies to help you with your event! I especially love the ones that deliver and pick up… because ain’t nobody got time for that on the day of an event! Right?!
These are all affordable options that I have personally tried and close to home (for the area of Newport Beach & Eastside Costa Mesa). However, the ones that deliver work all over Orange County. They are perfect for baby showers, mom’s night, birthday parties, holiday parties or any other casual event that you are hosting! Here is a list I have compiled of the best ones to choose from!
- Plums Cafe | Eastside Costa Mesa – They are a popular breakfast spot but actually do lovely appetizers and have a full catering menu. When I originally called she made it sound really pricey, but when I told her exactly what I wanted it’s pretty affordable! W
3. Vin Goat | Serving all of OC Vin goat makes the best appetizers, small plates and is known for cheese boards! They always have fresh fruit and jams and nuts and it’s displayed into PERFECTION! Plus they deliver and make it super easy for you. They used to have a location in CDM that is now closed but they still take orders over the phone and still deliver the same goodness to your events! W
4. Tiscareno’s Catering | Anaheim and OC Family owned and operated with amazing service and great pricing too specializing in weddings and complete meals! Their services come with staff, set up and drink stations too! Literally starting as low as $39 PP with everything included! W
5. Sprouts | Several OC locations Alright now before you laugh, they really have amazing platters that are so affordable and if you transfer from the plastic tray to a fancy tray nobody would know it was cheaper or done from a grocery store! They have sandwiches, cheese plates, fruit plates, and lot’s of other great choices for s luncheon or appetizers! Plus you can order online last minute (so easy) and then just pick it up!
8. Bear Flag Fish Co | Newport Beach & Newport Coast They have 3 options for you! You can call in and pick up, you can have a chef at your event and do the whole thing, OR you can even hire their food truck! This is always a crowd pleaser and very fresh!W
10. Panini Grill and Cafe | Irvine & CDM I used to get this about once a week when I was working at our team meetings! We could feed about 8 of us with the family meal for 4 people. You get so much food and it’s so yummy! Now, we get this sometimes when we get together with the neighbors for happy hour! So affordable and so healthy! Also,
11. Love at first bite | All of OC I met the owner at a Christmas party for my husband years ago! They did an amazing job and so many different kinds of food! I was also pregnant so obviously, I tried and ate everything! So good ..Website
12. Tacos Arecelia – 562) 755-6922
She will come to any party and sets up an amazing spread! She cooks it fresh in front of the guests. Tacos, burritos, quesadillas, rice, beans, salsa. Very affordable and really good food!
Not just for kids, Haole Boys Shave Ice offers adult-themed flavors, i.e. Daiquari, Mai Tai, Margarita, Mojito and offers mix-in service by adding your favorite alcoholic beverage to our shave ice.
They do Special Events, Fundraisers, Corporate Parties, Private Parties ‘ and Weddings! Serving all of Orange County and amazing food.
Phone: 323-213-1632 or 714-891-7959
15. The Viking Truck
The best hot dogs in town! Friendly service and great pricing too! Corporate Events, to neighborhood Jams. They cater to groups of all sizes.
16. The Tri-Tip Man
Amazing slider style burgers with catering starting as low as $450