- DIY -The cutest valentines for the classroom that won’t break the bank
- What to buy the teachers
- Valentine’s gift ideas for your kids
- Where to go on a date and WHEN
- What to buy the hubby this year
- Children’s book favorites that teach your kids about LOVE all year around <3
DIY Valentines for the classroom that won’t break the bank!
Head on over to Target!
- Valentine Construction Paper ($4.00 x30 sheets)
- Valentine foam stickers ($5.00)
- Individual baggies ($1.50 x30)
- Gold Ribbion ($1.50)
- Chocolate kisses with writing on bottom ($3.59 per bag)
- Bounce Balls ($3.00 x16)
- Valentine Stencils ($3.00 x30)
- Colored mechanical pencils ($2.89 x50)
I like making our own so much better than buying the pre packaged ones because it’s a fun craft to do with your kids and they can practice their cutting skills, decorate, and have enough room to write their classmates name on the front! (you know the pre made ones are seriously so tiny, so unless you want to write the names for your child let them make their own 🙂 Plus added bonus is extra handwriting practice!
What to buy the teachers
I think teachers are overwhelmed with getting boxes of chocolates and coffee mugs so I always try and think outside the box and get something thoughtful they might actually use 😉 Here is my gift guide below
What to buy the kids!
I don’t think the kids need big extravagant gifts, but I like to have something small for them every year on valentine’s day to celebrate the fun and loving day!
Need ideas for something to buy your hubby ?
Here are my favorites this year..
Children's Books Favorites
That teach kindness love all year long not just on Valentine’s day!