This family friendly resort is a collective of amazing people striving to build delightful memories.
It is a long established fact that the RITZ_CARLTON aims to please and will give you impeccable attention to detail and over the top service. However, as a regular traveler and somewhat of a hotel snob, I have stayed at enough locations to tell you the general Sensis is over aged couples with a slightly stuffy feel and elevator mood sucking music is the general vibe. In a nut shell, you do not think of “family” when you think RITZ-CARLTON.
well, mama I am here to tell you otherwise!!
This specific location caters to families and children of all ages! From the moment you arrive it screams family! There is a coloring desk for your kids at the check in lounge and a full service candy bar that they can help them selfs to daily! The staff is welcoming and overjoyed to see us every time we come here. They remember the kids names and really make us feel special.
Home away from home
From the Orange County or LA area, this is one of my favorite places to “staycation”. The weather is always lovely and it’s only about a two hour drive. This resort is unique because it is tucked away from the wind tunnels and has a magical backdrop of the desert mountains and a magical sky for star gazing. (complimentary for all hotel guests every night at 8:30pm)
Don't forget to bring:
- We always bring our foldable wagon that is so light weight and perfect for carting stuff around the resort especially to and from the pool.
- My kids also always bring their scooters to scoot around the resort!
- Make sure you bring bug repellent especially during warmer months.
- All of your cute vacation lounge wear for the pool and dinner. (shop here on amazon with me) for my favorite summer tops and accessories that are all available through prime and super affordable.
- Pool floats for the kids and a pump so you don’t run out of air.
- Sunscreen (of course)