Now you can do your gel manicure at home, and then two weeks later simply peel them! This revolutionary starter kit has everything you need for an easy at home application.
Murron currently offers at-home peel off gel manicure starter kits, gel colors and top coat.
People are so busy nowadays and always look for ways to do things easier and faster. At the same time, many are becoming more health conscious and want to remove toxins from their life. We want to be there to help and therefore developed and brought these products to market.
Murron gel application requires only two coats (gel color and top coat) with minimum preparation. There is no need to buff nails or apply primer or base coat. You just need to wash your hands/nails and wipe the nails with rubbing alcohol or acetone. Murron gel typically lasts 1-2 weeks on finger nails and 3-4 weeks on toe nails. To remove the gel, simply lift an edge of the gel with hand or manicure stick and peel if off. There is no need to buff the surface of the gel or soak fingers or toes in acetone. Our gels are 10-free, vegan and cruelty-free.
The color I we used:
How it works
WHAT MAKES MURRON SO SPECIAL?
Simple & Fast Application
The 2-coat gel manicure can be done in 10 minutes. Each Layer is completely cured under LED lamp in 30 seconds.
No need to buff nails or apply base coat.
Easy Peel-Off Removal
Lift an edge of the gel with your hand or a manicure stick and gently peel off from the surface of the nails.
No need to soak or wrap fingers in acetone; won’t damage or dry out skin and nails.
10-Free, Vegan & Cruelty-Free
All products are non-toxic, made with vegan ingredients and never tested on animals.
Did you ...
For those of you that don’t know, I used to specialize in gel nails for about 15 years throughout many salons and day spas. I was also the united states educator for Bio Sculpture gel for many years. I know a-lot about nails and a lot about gel polish.
This product works really well and the application was amazing. I can compare to some of my other favorite professional lines and murron takes the lead in application. It goes on easy, does not run into the cuticles or have any shrinkage.
- Cute shape and file your nails before application. Make sure you have really smooth edges.
- If you round off the corners of your nails they will last longer.
- Push back your cuticles after you get out of the shower and you won’t need to use cuticle remover.
- Wipe your nails clean with alcohol several times before application. You don’t want ANY oils or derby on the nail plate. Don’t touch your hair or your face or you’ll need to clean the nails again. A clean dry nail plate will make them last so much longer.
- Make sure you do two coats of color.
- Cap the edges when applying the color.
- If you get gel on your skin clean it off BEFORE you put it in the light.
- If you are a beginner at painting nails try doing just two nails at a time. Cure for 30 seconds, then move on to two more nails.