The Oc bubble pop is an open play facility designed for kids to play and explore with bubbles. they have multiple bubble stations that are hands on and really fun for kids of all ages.
Below you can watch a video of our experience inside the facility, learn about parties, special events, how to get the best pricing, and mom hacks that you should know before you go!
know before you go:
- Kids keep shoes on the entire time, however it still gets a little wet and soapy soI recommend sandals or natives.
- Bring a friend if you go during the week. This is a fun activity to do with friends so I would schedule a playdate when you come to get the most of it.
- Unfortunately, parents have to pay to enter the facility too. So be prepared to pay for your children as well as yourself and spouse.
- The best way to save money is to buy a 10 pack in advance for $100.00. The 10 pack can be used on weekends and weekdays and is good for all day admission!
General ALL-DAY Admission:
Weekdays (Monday through Friday): $12 per person
Weekends (Saturday and Sunday): $15 per person
- Each person who enters the facility must pay the admission fee.
- All children 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under the age of 1 are FREE.
Birthday Parties & Events
During the weekend the price is $500 for 40 party guests. You get a semi private space that you see in the photo here, and the bubble facility is open to the public. If you have over 55 guests then you can have the entire space to yourself.
- Included guest count of up to 40 people (children and adults)
- 2 hours of event time
- 30 minutes of event preparation time, separate from the event time
- Admission to BubblePOP for all guests
- One assistant to help with setup and other party related needs.
Did you ?
Bubble pop also has really fun events during the week! They offer story-time, painting and bubbles, parents night out and MORE! You can check the website here to see current events or follow them on INSTAGRAM to get the latest updates about events, and sometimes they even post discounts for weekday events!