Imagine being able to sit at your dinner table and have your kids sit down politely, eat what they are served and be willing to try anything new you bring to the table. While most of us can only dream of such a perfect dinner setting, Mrs. Allison of Lil Pinkies up, has the concept mastered and is willing to teach your kids too!
Disclaimer: thatocmomlife is not making any guarantees or promises regarding the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information presented. This blog contains my opinions and doesn’t reflect the opinions of any organizations I might be affiliated with. I was compensated for this post. This post also contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
When I asked what inspired her to start
this business, Allison said, “food is my love language and raising polite, inquisitive eaters is my passion”. Allison’s methodology is based on her successes with the hundreds of picky eaters she has worked with in kids’ cooking classes as well as her own children. Allison believes each child is on their own individual culinary journey, and with the foundation of mutual respect combined with her unique classes Allison is confident you will have your picky eater trying new foods and loving the kitchen!
Classes are held in Mrs. Allison’s kitchen located in the East Bluff neighborhood of Newport Beach. Typically you will find 2-3 classes per week on her schedule with several extra classes during school breaks and holidays.
kids cooking class
In each two-hour class, your child will learn the fundamentals of cooking and mealtime etiquette while preparing and eating their creations made from wholesome, sustainably sourced ingredients. In each class, a main dish and dessert are prepared.
- Cost per class is $55 per student (including materials & food)
- Age 5-12 preferred (private classes for other age groups are available!)
- 48-hour cancellation notice
- Chefs need to wear comfortable closed-toed shoes
- Class menu changes weekly and is based on what is seasonal and at its peak freshness
- We are NOT a nut-free kitchen. I do my very best to accommodate non-life threatening allergies and dietary restrictions with 48 hours notice prior to class.